Booking Your Mad Science Workshop
Designed by a professional team of educators and scientists, Mad Science workshops are designed to meet curriculum requirements, Virginia Standards of Learning and STEM objectives.
Students have the opportunity to learn by asking questions, observing demonstrations, completing experiments, and building take-home projects. In addition, our programs have been correlated to match your curriculum requirements for every grade level.
Benefits for teachers…
Teachers do not always have the time and resources required to prepare interactive science programs. Mad Science’s experienced instructors come right into the teacher’s classroom with all the equipment, supplies, and staff. Our programs are fun, educational and focus on real world science and engineering practices that work to reinforce science concepts and methodologies.
How it works for teachers
- Choose one, or a series, of workshops from our extensive list of science topics.
- Book a date and time:
Date: It is suggested that you reserve your workshop approximately 6 weeks in advance.
Time: Mad Science workshops last between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- The day of the workshop - Have fun! Let us do the work!!
Benefits for students…
Children will learn about science by touching, feeling, and even tasting their science experiments. We leave students inspired and hungry to learn more. We spark imaginative learning!
Parents & Organizations:
- If your child's school does not yet have Mad Science programming, please talk to your child's teacher or principal.
- Mad Science can customize programming for your child's school or district curriculum.
- Workshops are aligned to STEM objectives and meet national and Virginia Standards of Learning curriculum standards.
- If your company is interested in sponsoring a Mad Science educational workshop, we invite you to call us today.
To book a workshop, please fill out our Workshop Request Form
Refund Policy: Cancellations received at least one week prior to the program date will be subject to a cancellation charge of 20% of the total event price. There are no refunds for cancellation within 7 days of the event, but you may reschedule and apply any deposits toward an alternate program date, subject to availability.