See what others have said about our Mad Science Parties!
- I ABSOULUTELY LOVE this concept! It is unique, educational and entertaining. If you are looking for something different for an event, THIS IS IT! The kids had a blast [and the parents too, if the truth must be told]! The scientists held the kids attention with educational experiments, involving the kids throughout the presentation. I had a total of 15 kids – this is such an AFFORDABLE addition to any event. The scientists made my daughter feel special, at the same time making sure no one felt left out. One concern was my hardwood floors/how messy will this be? There was no indication they were ever in my home! They had a large roll of plastic to cover my floor. I appreciated the professionalism. I’m positive my daughter will remember her 8 year old birthday party along with the kids that came to help her celebrate! Give them a try….you will not be disappointed. SUPERB ENTERTAINMENT!
- Absolutely wonderful experience from the time I made initial call for information till the end. I especially appreciate the flexibility and understanding given to us between my husband’s schedule and illness of our bday boy. Flying Ryan came and was out of this world great! I was not expecting what I got .......I got so much more! We are currently trying to figure out exactly how many of us are going to band together to have mad science as a mid summer break for the kids! I have also brought this activity up as something maybe we could try doing for kids half way party when their mom and dads are deployed....as a reference please, please use me. I am still excited over this and it’s been a week! Keep it up Mad Science!
- Velocity V rocked! We had a group of 7 kids that loved, loved, loved answering the science questions. Velocity V handled the kids and their individual and collective energy with great skill. She kept them focused, engaged, and entertained while still letting them express themselves. She kept great control without coming across as controlling. She kept Nicholas centered as the birthday boy, yet didn't make anyone feel left out. She's a pro and I appreciate the work she does and the job she did.
- TOTALLY AWESOME! ALL the kids had a GREAT time! Their eyes would get huge and light up over every experiment! The fire experiments were a favorite and the bubbles, foam & steam. They were fascinated or intrigued by everything done. It was just wonderful! There was excitement by the kids and parents, laughter, enjoyment, fun, interest...endless, endless excitement/enjoyment for EVERYONE!
- I was really impressed by the staff and presentation at my daughters birthday party. We had a range of kids aged 2 to 12 and Bunson Burner Bo was able to engage all of them in the activities he presented. He even incorporated our "Spy Training School" theme into his presentation. All the adults enjoyed the show as well. This was the first party in several years that I felt was worth every dime. It was fun, engaging and most importantly educational! I will definitely recommend this to other parents.
Would you like to add your own Review of a Mad Science Party? Click here!